If you don't have a Will, the law decides who gets your estate. Ensuring that you have an up-to-date Will is one of the most responsible decisions you can make for your family. Having a Will provides peace of mind and avoids complications and unnecessary expense.
The Will Kit includes:
- Easy to follow step by step directions on how to write a simple and effective Will
- A sample Will is included to give you an understanding of what a completed Will looks like
- A variety of tables and suggestions on how to prepare and compile a list of your assets, identify possible beneficiaries and establish who will be the executor of your will
- Three separate tailored blank Wills for you to choose from, so that the Will you create suits your individual circumstances
- Written by lawyers and has been prepared by legal professionals.