The Expert Witness a Second Dose
Examinations of Crimes, Drugs and Poisons by a Forensic Toxicologist
|By||William J. Allender|
|Format||Paperback / softback|
|Book Size||230 mm (H x W x D)|
|Imprint||New Holland Publishers|
|Release Date||17 Nov 2021|
|Subject Classification||True stories / True crime|
Forensic Toxicologist William J. Allender follows up with his second book of cases as an expert witness where toxic substances have been used in suicides and murder.
Take a background look at the victim and the surroundings of their death and read what Allender finds to help police solve the case.
In a number of very high profile cases involving drug overdoses and poisons (including pesticides), Allender gave evidence that became so emotional that the court was adjourned for members of the family to compose themselves.
Over 30 true crime cases are included:
- The Aberdeen Butcher -The Horrific Crimes of Katherine Knight
- An Incident at a Nursing Home - Murder by Insulin
- Misty River Mystery - The Bogle - Chandler Case
- Death by Herbal Tea - Xing Min Lee
- The Body in the Bay - Who Killed Katrina Ploy?
- Brave Heart - Police Officer Down -Senior Constable Rixon
- The Black Widow- A ‘Morphine Mistress’
- Good Coke, Good Dope - Bad Combination
In addition several unsolved crimes have been included with the hope that readers may be able to assist police in their investigations.